|How to install Call of duty on Mobile|
Are you a game lover? do you want to play Call of Duty on your Android phone? don’t worry I have a solution for you how you can download and play Call of Duty on your Android phone.
The beta version of Call of duty already launched in India, but even if you’re not local you can get in on the action early. Be warned though, there is some serious messing around needed to get into the action.
So before start, you’ll need to be registered for the game via the Play Store, but there are plenty more steps to go before you’ll be playing.
Let’s get started:
- Head on over to the Call of Duty: Mobile entry on the Play Store and register for access.
- Download the Call of Duty: Mobile APK and data files.
- Copy the files over to your phone.
- Install the APK file, but don’t launch it.
- Using your favorite file manager, navigate to Android/bob and create a new folder called com.activision.callofduty.shooter.
- Move the data file that you downloaded earlier to this newly created folder.
- If you’re in India, you can now play the game. If not, proceed to the next step.
- You’ll need to use a VPN to connect to an Indian server. If the game doesn’t think you’re in India, it won’t launch.